Thursday, February 8, 2007

HELP WANTED !!!

I really dont know , what is happening to my machine . I am not able to open any site except google ones . I tried nsitonline.in , nsitlounge.in , rediff.com, santabanta.com and everyother site that i can think off . But in vain . And totally opposite , every google site is opening . Google Reader , blogger.com , google.com ( search is being dispplayed but i cant open any of the site ,very strangely , i am able to see the cached pages ) , orkut , etc . If any of you are having such problem,please tell me . I will really be very grateful to you .

P.S-
I am now dead sure it was a virus , i tried running those websites on my other windows ( i hav 2 windows) and everything was fine on that window , i tried everything to resolve the error on main window (on which i work/play) but in vain . Anywayz i have now bought a new PC , it's P4 dual core 3.4 Ghz but unfortunately i cant use it right now as i am having some problem moving my old hard disk to merge into my new comp with new SATA hard drive . Actually my all installers are on my old harddisk and i dont want to download those from internet again . The data is so large that i just cant think of burning CD for them . BTW if any of you wants to buy a second hand P3 733Mhz along with CD writer, lan card , etc. at a very very low cost , u may contact me .

2 Comments:

  1. Rahul said...
    Well actually not sure if it is a virus..But u may want to open the inaccessible websites using Google's Cached Pages which is directly an "image" of the website from Google's own Cache. So for example if abc.com aint opening..Search abc.com in google and Click on the "Cached" link given below the search result..It works for me...AND ur problem may be an ISP related too..So wait for some time..
    Vinod Kumar said...
    thanx rahul for comments . Yaar those cached pages are quite old , sometimes even a months old . They are updated only when google revisit the site and it takes long time for that to happen . And no that problem is not ISP related , see the p.s of the post

Post a Comment