Friday, March 23, 2007

hi friends
Today i want to tell you something about my kind of people , the Aquarians . First few good things , aquarians are the most intelligent and creative people you will ever see . Innovation is a thing with which they will always astonish you . They make great leaders . But But But ... Aquarians are also the most stupid person you will ever see as they always repeat their mistakes . And this is what happened with me all over again . I made a big blunder of my last 2 exams and all because of things which i always do in exams and i hate myself for those . I stopped playing PC Games long ago but i crossed 2 levels of counter strike in these exams . I opened a bigger food chain than Mc D in my dreams , i actually created few very good schemes for that which i wish i would have preserved . And also my bad sleeping pattern also played a evil role in failure . Anyways , I celebrated my bad exams with a movie "Namaste London" which made my day even worse (but hey Katrina was good in that ). Now , i want to have a long sleep and start fresh tomorrow . And as A.R.Rehman's world anthem says "Pray for me Brother" .

2 Comments:

  1. Marlee said...
    hey here for the first time...nice n informative blog
    Vinod Kumar said...
    thanx marlee ,
    i will keep posting such kind of stuff , please keep visiting

Post a Comment