Friday, August 3, 2007

Why do we blog? To express ourselves, share our knowledge. But what if we even earn money by this . Isn’t this just cool. I am a member of payperpost for last few months and I have earned quite a lot, although not as much as other avid bloggers . This is a first time that I have earned something. I was so happy when I received my first payment in my PayPal account . I spent those paypal money on online shopping on eBay . The best thing about payperpost is that you will surely get money . The surety of return-on-work is there . And you can easily earn from 5$ to as high as 125$ on just posting a single post . You can also join their affiliates programs . Now , I am planning to post atleast one post per week . Just aiming to earn my iPod . By the way , my sincere advice to fellow bloggers , never write a blog just to earn money , this thing is a additional profit other than the love of your regular readers . Just log on and see what more option you have . Happy blogging and happy earning .


1 Comment:

  1. Samarjit said...
    A very commendable job...visit our team blogs and let us know ur feedack

    Welcome a gang of 'techno freaks' & 'cyber worms',who religiously follow digital convergence & evolving technology as if their lives depended on it... infact it does!
    Read news, views, reviews... gossip, chat, blabber... share, seek & explore a cult in motion - Mobilism

    www.mobilism.blogspot.com
    www.ashes2brands.blogspot.com
    www.mobiledom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment