Sunday, July 15, 2007

Many new and few of them good sites are invitation only . In past , there was only Gmail but now many other sites have followed the google path . We always keep on searching the net for free invitation for them . Can't believe some one has opened a site totally dedicated to send invitation for this invite-only sites . Currently , it has invitations to pownce.com , joost.com , torrentleech.org , 8apps.com , demonoid.com and many others . It is just need basis site .

Go on , try it , you might get a invitation to a site you desire .
inviteshare


9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello everyone! I am looking for a TorrentLeech, SceneTorrents, or Demonoid invite. I had many Oink Invites to share, but I have been over sea's serving my country and now that I am back I have lost access to all my private trackers. I have many torrent files to share, my ports are forwarded and I am ready for some heavy uploading. Please contact me.
    Thank you in advance.
    Francois
    francois.claude@colorado.edu
    Anonymous said...
    Also looking to a torrentleech invite, would really appreciate it if someone could send one to my email. I can trade for a "www.torrentbits.ro" invite.

    undercover_gangsta_101@hotmail.com

    Thanks in advance
    Anonymous said...
    8apps is now closed
    Anonymous said...
    Hello everybody...Im am looking for an invitation for torrentbits.ro .Im a good ..If any1 can help me pls mail me at Shadow_1989_Dark@yahoo.com ..
    Thx for reading..
    Anonymous said...
    Hi! I am looking for a TorrentLeech.org invitation.
    If someone have it, please, sand me it. I swear, that I will have a high ratio.
    My e- mail is: csinnicks@seznam.cz
    Thank you.
    Anonymous said...
    I have lockerz invites and I am looking for any kind of invite only site.

    I have no life so I'm not picky.

    brightmorose [at] gmail. com
    Unknown said...
    You can get Torrentleech invites here: http://www.free-invites.com/torrentleech/
    Anonymous said...
    Please give me an invitation to TorrentLeech
    My Email: Oleg.Kolesnik1995@gmail.com
    Anonymous said...
    Please give me an invitation to Torrenttech
    My Email: htp97@hotmail.com

Post a Comment