Thursday, June 14, 2007

15 down and still no smell of freedom . These vacation are really going down quite fast . Soon after my practical exams , i joined my NSIT Motorsports team at Maruti and since then i have been waking up at 6 in the morning which i never even imagined in my dreams . It is not that i haven't seen sunrise but that happens only when i sleep at 6 in the morning . Maruti Training is going quite well . Check my friend Sid's post to know what it feels to wake up at 6 for Maruti . Anyways , i also bought N73 these holidays . I have been saving money for this since last year . Check out this pic of autoriksaw which i clicked today . BTW , this autorikshaw is the most popular autorikshaw in delhi . The owner has named this auto as delux-auto . He offers you newspaper , cold water and fm radio . And all these at no extra charge . Infact , he charges according to meter only which is quite rare in delhi . He also offers 10% discount to senior citizens . Quite cool naa .

1 Comment:

  1. X said...
    I HAVE LIVED IN INDIA FOR 18 YEARS AND I HAVE N.E.V.E.R, EVER,SEEN SUCH AN ORIGINAL AUTO!
    kudos to you!
    cheers!!!

Post a Comment